Bavolak Electric designs and installs energy efficient lighting for businesses and homeowners.
We partner with the Center for Energy & Environment and Xcel Energy offering a free audit including:
• recommendations to replace inefficient lighting,
• financing options including rebates, low interest loans and leasing options,
• proposed savings on installation and electrical costs.
We install LED, CFL, linear electronic fluorescents and induction in shops, factories, schools, churches, warehouses, offices and homes resulting in reduced energy consumption and carbon emissions.
- LED interior and exterior lighting,
- CFL (compact fluorescents),
- linear electronic fluorescents,
- flex lighting,
- induction indoor and outdoor lighting
- in shops, factories, schools, churches, warehouses, offices and homes resulting in reduced energy consumption and carbon emissions.
Retrofitting or replacing your existing fixtures with new, energy efficient technologies provides:
- brighter lighting (Higher levels of productivity due to less eyestrain)
- longer lasting bulbs (Up to 100,000 hours with induction lighting)
- improved color rendition (Old lamps have a CRI*, color rendering index, of 50-60. New lamps have a CRI of 80-90)
- cost savings (1/3 – ¾ reduction in power and cost)
- reduced energy consumption and carbon emissions
- reduced heat production resulting in savings on cooling costs.**
*CRI –color rendering index, is a measure of a light source’s ability to show an object’s colors “realistically” or “naturally” compared to a familiar reference source
**In Minnesota, less heat from lighting means less cooling, but more heating. Averaged out there is a savings of approximately 10%.